Buy Tadacip Online
Jumpstart Your Life!
What is Tadacip?
Do not take Tadacip (Tadalafil) if you are taking any of the following medication:
- A nitrate such as nitroglycerin (Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro, others), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate), isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket) and others
- Nitrates found in some recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers")
- An alpha blocker (other than tamsulosin (Flomax) 0.4 mg once a day) such as doxazosin (Cardura), guanadrel (Hylorel), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), alfuzosin (Uroxatral) and others.
Taking this medication with any of these medications may cause very low blood pressure, possibly resulting in dizziness, loss of consciousness, a stroke or a heart attack.
Before taking Tadacip (Tadalafil), inform your doctor of all other medications you use for erectile dysfunction, or if you are using any of the following medications:
- Conivaptan (Vaprisol)
- Diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Solareze)
- Doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin)
- Imatinib (Gleevec)
- Isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis)
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane)
- An antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin) or telithromycin (Ketek)
- An antifungal medication such as clotrimazole (Mycelex Troche), itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral) or voriconazole (Vfend)
- An antidepressant such as nefazodone
- Heart or blood pressure medication
- HIV/AIDS medication, such as amprenavir (Agenerase), atazanavir (Reyataz), darunavir (Prezista), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase) or ritonavir (Norvir)
- Seizure medication such as carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin)
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with this medication. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.